My Tut Blog

Monday, September 17, 2018

What a year or two it has been.

I know I'm the worst at updating, but life happens. lol
June of last year I lost my job and a few days later wound up in the hospital with a sever asthma attack. (or what I thought was a asthma attack.)
An MRI disclosed a mass on my lung and wound up with a hospital stay. I had a biopsy which later disclosed that I had cancer. July 21, 2016 I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
I entered a battle for my health and my life. I also entered a battle with SSI.

Long story short, I finally received insurance and started treatment on March 6, 2017. I did two cycles of Chemo and a month of radiation.
I had 3 tumors on my lung, the largest was the size of a baseball. July 3 I was told I have no more remains of my tumors.
Now I'm trying to get a job and my life back on track.

I will get back to designing and all my links are still active.
Please enjoy all my freebies.

No comments: