My Tut Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Tag Show Off


My good friend Misty Chaoz made a wonderful tag using my Jack Attack kit. She doesn't have a blog now, but she will so be linked when she does.......lol

Lisa Auty Tut Here did a wonderful tut using my Irish Faerie Marybeth that can only be found at Mystical Scraps.

Cari aka Blackwidow Creationz did a double whammy with my EMO Birthday kit. She used Gary Rudsill tube who is now selling at Mystical Scraps. Visit Cari blog HERE

Jeannine Schumacher who has done tuts using my kits in the past did another wonderful tut using my Kiss My Boot and template.
Visit her blog HERE
The tube is a gift for making a $1.00 purchase and also a way of saying thank you for supporting us.
Get the tube and all my kits at ScrapsnCo

Mcarmen Gomez a friend and also talented tut writer used my Green Fairy kit to make a fabulous tag and tut.
Visit her blog HERE

Thank you all for using my kits and making such wonderful tags and tuts.






No comments: